Friday, January 2, 2015

Somewhere, in the Far Reaches of Space

OH NO!!!  Somewhere on a distant planet, in the far of reaches of outer space, there's an Alien swimmer who forgot their towel on the branch of sphere tree.

Okay, okay, its not outer space, its just the space between my ears, and the planet exists only in my mixed media sketch book... but still...



Alien Landscape, by Vicki Maheu
Watercolor pencils on vellum.  Copyright Vicki Maheu, all rights reserved.




Thank you for reading! I welcome your suggestions on how to make this blog more interesting to you! Photography Prints

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I love your description of your landscape! It's nice to know that human children aren't the only ones that go off and leave their towels behind! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture. I admire people with artistic skill. I find I'm mostly left brained - logical, system oriented, and problem solver. The creative side is pretty dormant!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Your Reflections about my Reflections! And Thank You!