Monday, January 5, 2015

She Sells Seashells...

Can you say the following poem five times fast?

She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

Honestly, I stumble when I try to say that quickly, fortunately though, this blog is about my art, not my verbal gymnastics.  So I don't need to recite rhymes about seashells, I just need to sketch said seashells from the seashore.  So, this was last night's seashell from the seashore sketch.




Thank you for reading! If you liked what you see, please consider following this blog with Google Friend connect, or follow me on Google+, or if you prefer, you can follow by email and get notified each time the blog is updated. See the right hand column to follow in any of these ways! I welcome your suggestions on how to make this blog more interesting to you!

 

4 comments:

  1. lol I wasn't successful with that poem either. You are very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice artwork. And yes, I'd have to sketch my seashells, too (although admittedly they would not turn out quite as lovely as yours)

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Your Reflections about my Reflections! And Thank You!