Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A What? Art Blog.. Part One*

“You started a what?” He asked, looking confused, then turned his attention back to his cup of coffee.

“Another blog.” I said, wondering why it seemed like I was always repeating myself.

“Since when do you have a blog, and why do need another one, and what exactly is a blog anyway?”

“Well, a blog is kind of like a journal, except it’s on the internet, and usually anyone can read it. It comes from the words “web” and “log”, you know web, as in the world-wide web, and log… as in…”

“Captains log, Stardate 41855.2…” he interrupted in his best Captain Picard voice, “I know what a log is!”

At this point in the conversation, I felt like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Reflections about my Reflections! And Thank You!