Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Somewhere in Another Universe...

Somewhere, in another universe, under a yellow sky...  strange creatures drift by over the rooftops.


Watercolor pencil on Vellum the color on this phone photo doesn't do it justice.


Thank you for reading! If you liked what you see, please consider following this blog with Google Friend connect, or follow me on Google+, or if you prefer, you can follow by email and get notified each time the blog is updated. See the right hand column to follow in any of these ways! I welcome your suggestions on how to make this blog more interesting to you!

 

5 comments:

  1. Vicki, I'm visiting from the Ultimate Blog Challenge. It's interesting that some of your art is realistic and some is surreal. The colors are often very beautiful. I love especially paintings of natural environments All the best in your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes, I vary a lot in the style of what I draw or paint based on my mood.

      Delete
  2. Like Kebba, I am stopping by from UBC and appreciate the diversity of your style. Lots of wonderful use of color in your work and I am enjoying today's abstract shapes. Great shading and dimension. I love working with watercolor pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations! Kudos to you for sharing them with us - and allowing us to enjoy your brilliance!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Your Reflections about my Reflections! And Thank You!